YooNieh Ahn Esq.
YooNieh Ahn is a well-rounded litigator with a wide range of experience in civil, criminal defense, and employment law. Prior to joining Hagner & Zohlman, she was an Associate at Jacobs & Barbone, a prominent boutique law firm in Atlantic City, where she first-chaired a sexual harassment case under New Jersey's Law Against Discrimination and obtained the largest settlement in the firm's history in a medical malpractice matter.
Prior to entering private practice, YooNieh served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Max A. Baker, J.S.C. in Atlantic County, New Jersey. During her judicial clerkship, YooNieh became a certified mediator and mediated a variety of claims in small claims court.
YooNieh earned her Juris Doctor from Widener University, where she was a Senior Staff Member of the Widener Law Review and President of the Asian-Pacific American Law Students Association. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Boston University, where she graduated cum laude. YooNieh is licensed in New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
YooNieh is fluent in Korean. On her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking and spending time with her husband and family.
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury/Negligence Law
- Municipal Court and Criminal Defense Law
- Real Estate (Residential/Commercial)
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- Boston University
- Honors: cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Vincent S. Haneman Inn of Court
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker, Top 5 in Business Litigation, New Jersey Association of Justice, Atlantic City, NJ 2020
- Speaker, Top 5 in Business Litigation, New Jersey Association of Justice, Atlantic City, NJ 2019