South Jersey Premises Liability Lawyer
Slip and Fall ● Swimming Pool Accidents ● Poor Security
If you have been injured due to negligent conditions on another person’s property, your medical expenses should not come out of your own pocket if the injury was not your fault. You may have a legal right under New Jersey’s strict liability statutes to sue the property owner for personal injury damages.
Contact the New Jersey premises liability attorneys of Hagner & Zohlman, LLP, today for a free consultation. Call us toll free at 1-856-320-5322.
Premises liability cases are routinely handled on a contingency fee basis. This means we don’t get paid anything unless we recover money for you.
Premises Liability Accidents
At Hagner & Zohlman, LLP, in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, our premises liability attorneys have helped people injured by many types of hazards and negligence, and we are skilled and experienced at working to obtain fair compensation for our clients.
Premises liability may include:
- Slip and fall: Serious injuries to backs, ankles, wrists, elbows, and head injures occur when people slip on a wet floor or icy sidewalk, trip on uneven pavement, or step in a pothole.
- Swimming pool accidents: A backyard pool or a trampoline is an “attractive nuisance” that too often causes serious injury or death when unattended children have access. Drowning, paralyzing neck injuries, and broken limbs are often the tragic result of an owner’s carelessness.
- Construction hazards: Construction is unavoidable, but contractors and owners of premises have a duty to alert the public to potential dangers, including holes, live electrical wires, sharp objects, and more. Too often the simple precaution of a warning sign or fencing is neglected, leading to injury.
- Inadequate security: Owners of shopping centers, parking garages, apartment buildings, bars, and other facilities have an obligation to provide reasonable security through monitoring, restricted entry, lighting and/or security personnel. If you were raped, robbed or assaulted, you maybe have a premises liability claim.
- Dog bites / animal bites: Dog bites often result in serious facial injuries, deep punctures, nerve damage, broken bones, dangerous infections, and even death. Dog owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. If you have been attacked by a dog, you may have a case.
Our lawyers use private investigators to examine the scene of an injury, and we use engineers to determine if there were building code violations or other factors supporting a premises liability claim. We also consult with medical experts to determine the victim’s prognosis, future medical needs, and the extent of any lasting disability. The injured party may be entitled to compensation for medical costs, lost wages, future earnings, and emotional trauma.
If you suffered serious injury or emotional trauma because of a negligent property owner, contact the New Jersey premises liability attorneys of Hagner & Zohlman, LLP, for a free consultation. Call us toll free at 1-856-320-5322.