The New Jersey Law Firm Of Hagner & Zohlman, LLC
In 2005, Tom Hagner and John A. Zohlman III established our practice after nearly 45 years of shared experience representing clients throughout New Jersey. As Certified Civil Trial Attorneys, each has garnered a reputation as an exceptional litigator and each has worked to represent the interests of a diverse group of clients through the years.
Our legal professionals’ certification as Civil Trial Attorneys inspires confidence in our work and offers unique advantages to clients. We are aggressive litigators and experienced counsel, with a proven track record for representing our clients’ interests in a variety of cases:
- Disability insurance claims
- Complex business disputes and other civil matters
- Criminal defense
- Personal injury
Our attorneys rely on their experiences in large New Jersey law firms to offer exceptional legal services in each of the firm’s practice areas while offering clients the personal attention and trusted service of a small New Jersey practice.
We Provide The Counsel That Other Attorneys Trust
We remain active in the legal community, and have earned the respect and high regard of the bench and bar. Working closely with other lawyers, we receive many referrals and work to provide other law firms with quality counsel on a shared-fee basis. Contact us to learn more.
Our primary areas of focus are business litigation, criminal defense and long-term disability claims. For these and other matters, consider what we offer:
- More than 50 years of combined litigation experience
- Certified Civil Trial Attorneys
- *AV Rating under the Martindale Hubbell peer review rating system
- Recognized as “Super Lawyers” by New Jersey Monthly Magazine (2006-present)
- Recognized among “SJ’s Top Attorneys” by South Jersey Magazine (2006-present)